2000 Windstar - changing the spark plugs

how hard is it to change the plugs on these vehicles, can I do it myself or should I pay the money to get them changed at a garage??

Im gonna try changing mine tonight in my 99 Windstar, the front row looks easy but the back row looks like it will be a pain in the butt, It might even be easier to get to them from the bottom.

or

In my 1995 Windstar, I had to put the front end up on ramps to get to the plugs on the firewall side.... it was a royal pain even from the bottom, but with some patients it can be done. Other than getting underneath the vehicle, I saw no other way to be able to get to the plugs to replace them.
Replacing the plugs from the top is easier.

allright heres how it went, front no problem, back pain in the ass either way, I have access to a lift and that helped because from the bottom is the way to go, plugs 2 and 3 you fit your arm through a small crack to get to them, #1 I put my head in the wheel well and reached through the linkage, if I didnt have a lift I wouldnt do them myself, the Haynes manual suggest removing the engine cowl and I bet if you did that it would be very easy to do them from the top.

or
I had a rough idle so I wanted to check my plug wires and I found a loose vacuum hose, I decided to remove the cowl and thats the way to go, takes 10-15 minutes, slightly different for my 99 then what the haynes describes, theres one screw hidden below the cab filter, you need to undo the washer lines and unplug the wiper motor, when you get the cowl off the plugs are right there and so is the coil, 2 and 3 in plain site, #1 seems to be a little harder to get too. Doing that earlier today probably would have saved me over an hour and my arms wouldnt be scratched up to my elbows.