2000 Windstar: To buy or not to buy

Looking at a 2000 Windstar, 60,000km's Asking $16,900 CDN So....what should I be asking my dealer? Does anyone have any complaints since bought one? What problems did u have @ 60,000km?
..and beyond?
Thanks for you input!
I hope thats much less in US Dollars. You could get that here for around $10000 US dollars if that helps.
ken snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Ken) wrote in message

tust me on this one if your ging to spend that mutch money get a dodge grand caravan no older than 1999 with 3.3 v6 keep transmission serviced ad oil changed at 3,000 mine has 145,000 no problems yet im a led foot driver i keep it at 80 or 90 on hwy at least test drive one