2000 winstar thumping noise

I get a thumping noise coming from the brakes only after coming down a hill, even after feathering them all the way down. Could this be an ABS wheel
sensor?
Mark wrote:

Rotors
You arent doing them any help by feathering them, either. Heats them just as much or more.
Quality rotors, quality (ceramix, IMO) pads.
you pay..DEAL with it!