2000 wiper problem

I have a 2000 Taurus SEL with a wiper problem. The washer and high speed wiper does not work. Previous help from AAF suggested I replace the multifcuncial turn signal switch. I did. Replaceing the switch did not fix
the problem. I checked the fuses and circuit breakers next to the radiator to no avail.
Is there a circuit breaker or a fuse under the hood that will remedy my problem?
thanx
Frank from Deeeetroit