2001 E350 Van front end shake

Have a 2001 E350 Van, 110K - new brakes, rotors, bearings, tires, alignment, front end checked buy 2 technicians and is very good. Drive at any speed the steering wheel shakes. It seems to stop if driving
around a sharp curve, right or left. I know another person with the same problem and he said that he was nerver able to find out what was causing it to happen. Anyone had this problem. Thanks.
Warren

It could be the tires are worn unevenly. It could also be due to the wheel alignment not being quite right. My experience with a few of these vans is they always seem to have some level of vibration, some just worse then others.
: Have a 2001 E350 Van, 110K - new brakes, rotors, bearings, tires, : alignment, front end checked buy 2 technicians and is very good. Drive : at any speed the steering wheel shakes. It seems to stop if driving : around a sharp curve, right or left. I know another person with the : same problem and he said that he was nerver able to find out what was : causing it to happen. Anyone had this problem. Thanks.
I have a E350XLT, same year... I had vibration when braking but new rotors fixed it... Make sure you have a good alignment and get good tires. I stopped using the goodyears after the Ford tech said mine had dryrot... Now I have a set of Michilins LT4/X(LT4 on the back, LTX on the front because they stopped making the LT4 and I replaced them in pairs). I picked them based on the rating at tirerack... the goodyears it came wiht weren't rated very high there...
I love my van, and with only 70k miles on it, I expect it to last for as long as I need a large van (my last payment on it is this month...) Its the extended version and I can carry a portable basketball set in the back with the doors closed... great cargo capacity...
--
John Nelson
We realy like this van, but the shacking side to side is a real mistery. We have checked everything. Other than the small side to side steering wheel shake, the van is great.