2001 F-350 POWERSTROKE

HELLO, I HAVE A 2001 F-350 POWERSTROKE 7.3 IT KILLS THE ENGINE WHEN EVER IT WANTS TO MOST OF THE ITME WHEN I COME TO A STOP SIGN IT MISSES SOMETIMES
HAS A CODE P1280 I REPLACED THE ICP SENSOR BUT IT STILL DOES IT (THE ICP SENSOR WAS LEAKING OIL ANYWAYS) ANY THOUGHTS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED THANKS