2001 f150 and also

Oh ya it might help if I tell you that my odometer reading ( digital ) is slow in coming on. Some times it's 10 - 15 minutes after you start the truck
before it lights up. It has done this for 2 years now and I never thought it was a big problem. I wonder if it has any connection with the miss-fire problem ?