2001 ford expedition left front power seat

I was readjusting the seat after my short daughter was using the car it moved about an inch and froze. Could it be a fuse? if so which one. I've tried the owners manual. ant new have any ideas how to fix it? How about just to move it back some?

Thanks

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Wood

Why not take it to a dealership? I believe a 2001 would still be warranted.

mike hunt

Reply to
MikeHunt2

Reply to