2001 Ford Windstar door lock problems can someone help me

both driver & pass door locks will not open with remote , keyless entry pad & remotes. Slider doors sluggish all so . please contact me snipped-for-privacy@toad.net
thanks MIKE

I've got a 01 as well with the same problems, you've got to lube the hell out of the locking mechs inside the door, sluggish doors I can't say other than clean and lube the sliders. My biggest problem is the electrical on the sliders and windows, they stop working for a few days and then decide to start working again. This the last Ford I'll buy, I've never had so many piddly problems with a vehicle, the last one was a Ford Expedition and that was just as bad as this one.