2001 Mercury Cougar brakes

Hello.
A friend owns a 2001 Mercury Cougar which needs new pads and rotors. I'm a Do-It-Yourself mechanic with good tools and plenty of experience. I've
done more brake jobs than I can count, but never one on this model of car.
Does this car have captive rotors? If so, I want to send her to a professional shop. If not, I'm confident of doing it myself.
Please advise.
Daniel B. Martin