2001 Mustang convertible leaking in rear boot

My 2001 Mustang convertible is leaking water in the rear boot. I took a quick look, and before I start ripping things apart there are 3 separate brackets holding the convertible top to a gasket, then bolted to the trunk.
It is leaking in the 2 spots where the brackets are not joined. Has anyone had this problem? Can I just tighten the bolts or do I need to by a new gasket?
Thanks
Len
I'm having the same problem and trying to find a solution to it. I have a 2002 GT Tony