2001 Ranger motor oil

I did post the offical Amsoil commentary on the API issue.

All the local Fleet Farm retail stores carry Amsoil.

Got any references showing that?

Look who's talking here, you are the one thats far from the truth.

Reply to
Andy

I once owned a 1993 Ranger, and it was one of best vehicles I have ever owned(have owned about 20 vehicles).

Reply to
guess who

What about 'probably.. 'if it were my..' and 'I've seen.. in MY use' is it you dont understand?

Of course it's anecdotal... but even I wouldnt be putting that on here if there wasnt a concensus on it in the past... that's what this NG is for.

You think I want to be made a fool of by someone pointing out the opposite is true? That happens but I prefer it to be few and a far time between.. and by Warman or someone else who cares that I get it right.

I've read Doctor oil or whatever he calls himself and numerous other sites... some good points, some miss the point, in my opinion.

Tell you what... if my experience, and reading, on brand usage over 40 years isnt enough, why not do the opposite?

Use nothing but Pennzoil, Fram Oil Filters and get your gas at a mom'n'pop Citgo!

And dont forget to put them Bosch Plats in all your Fords

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic