2001 Sable car alarm

Any thoughts on why my car alarm goes off for no reason when parked with the power off? There doesnt seem to be a pattern to it. Please advise.

A few years ago I had a sensor go bad in my deck lid. When the car was parked and locked it would just go off. I'd Lock it up and get about 20 feet away and it would start hollering at me.
I claimed that it didn't want to be left alone. It was funny the first couple of times, after that became pretty annoying. Replacing the sensor in the deck lid was the cure in my case. Your mileage may vary.
You may want to have the system and sensors checked.
Kate 98 Cobra Drop Top