2001 Taurus dash problems

I have a 2001 Ford Taurus V6 3.0L DOHC and about a month ago i was driving it and i turned the lights on and only the blinker lights come on. Everything else on the outside works just the inside part of the
dash. Some other lights come on too like the battery one and low coolant and the two blinker lights just stay on. Everything else is just dark. When i lower the dimmer on the dash then and put one of my turn singals on then the radio and other electronics start blinking rhythmically with the blinker. Im not sure what to do but i looked at the fuses and i think there ok. If anyone can provide any help thanks. Or if you need more information then just ask thenks again
Sounds like it might be a bad ground. Someone on here might know where to look.