2001 Town Car Questions

I'm considering buying a 2001 Lincoln Town Car, from a private seller. Old guy died, kid is selling the car. Car looks great, low mileage, etc.
Problem is, they have only one set of keys. Kid doesn't know where
the other keys, manuals, paperwork, etc. are.
Does the ignition key (car has only one key for both) have a chip in it? How difficult / expensive is it to get another key and a keyfob?
What about the key for the wheellocks? How easy it is to get that if it's not in the trunk?
There's a keypad on the door. How could I get the combo for that?
Any think else I'd need?
Thanks!
yes it has a chip key. since there is only one key for the car, you will need to go to a dealer for a duplicate key. plan on spending around $125-150 for a programmed key. the remotes will be around $35 each from the dealer. the door keypad code will be on the passenger side trunk hinge arm, unless it was removed. wheel lock key will either be in the glovebox, or attached to the lug wrench. if not, it will be around $150 to get the old locks removed if the dealer can not match the locks to a key.

Haven't seen too many lincolns sitting around with no wheels... they aren't that nice... get them off there and replace them with 4 stock wheel nuts ;P

You can get a duplicate ignition key made at a locksmith. Most good ones have the code reader to get the code just like the dealer. I thought you had to go to a dealer but found out different. I have a 2002 Taurus which I only got one key with. Took about 10 minutes and cost $55. I bought a key fob on line for about $25 bucks and it came with the info and I programed the extra fob myself. HTH