2002 Crown Victoria Base Model

Just bought it recently, some questions:
1.Do the red lights in the two front doors light up when the doors are opened ?, mine don't .
2.Even following the manual instructions I still can't get the AM/FM
radio clock to operate, is there a secret to it ?
3.The parking brake does not release when a forward gear is selected ( as the manual said it should ) again, am I doing it wrong ?
Thanks.
jeyaar456 wrote:

They're reflectors.

What about it doesn't work? Radio? Clock? Sound? Tuner? Is it completely blank/off? Did you check the fuse?

How do you release it, then?
It may be you do not have the "convenience group" option.
Rob

they are not lights, they are reflectors.

there is no clock in the radio. the clock is in the dash panel between the radio and the ashtray.

mine don't either. and i like it that way. whats the sence of having an emergency brake, if it releases when the vehicle is in gear??
> Thanks.

jeyaar456 wrote:

1. Reflectors only 2. clock is in the dash, mid way 3. park break after it is pressed in, you will see on it it says PUSH to release.... just give it a SLIGHT push towards the floor again, and it will pop out
Congratulations on the purchase of a beautiful car.