2002 Crown Victoria Heater Blower Switch

How do you remove dash access panel to remove and replace blower switch?

are you sure it's the switch?
I Have unpluged the blower motor and run a jumper wire with ground to the motor and the motor works fine. The fuse is ok. The EATC seems ok. When EATC is selected for AC the compressor kicks-in but no blower automatic control or manual. Panel shows outside temp. All controls work but no blower so I assume it is the blower switch. I cannot find any screws to remove access panel.
hotrod72 wrote:

Aahh, you have EATC. Get a factory shop manual and check the Blower Speed Controller. Fairly common failure item on EATC systems. The switch carries very little current and rarely fails.
Unable to locate factory shop manual. Dealer may be only option. My owners manual seems to say the EATC will maintain a selected temp and automatically control air flow and you can overide auto operation with any of the overide controls or the fan speed. Owners manual says Fan speed remains automatic unless the fan speed thumb wheel is turned or the steering wheel fan speed control is pressed. The manual control selection works every thing except the fan.
www.helminc.com
PoD