2002 Ford Taurus SES Noise

I have a 2002 taurus with 3.0LV6 engine which makes a sound like something unbinding when I start backing the car out of the space after sitting overnight. It only occurs this one time each day. It seems to be coming from the right front. Only happens when the car is first moved after sitting overnight. I'm thinking something like a strut or suspension. A friend suggested brakes but I don't think it is brakes. Any ideas?

Reply to
tango