2002 Ford Taurus Vibration

My 02 Taurus has 50k miles on it. I've noticed it making a bad vibration/rumble, not all the time, it comes and goes. I notice it more over bumps and traveling
up and down hills. But it does do it just traveling down the road also. Any idea what the problem could be??
--
cs

At what speeds.... I would doubt that it has anything to do with hills.
you pay..DEAL with it!