2002 Ford Windstar

I have a fault light on my dash that indicates an exterior light out, but though diligent in my search, I can't find and burned out bulbs. Anyone have
any other explanation for this phenomena?
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the