2002 Ford Windstar, can I program a new key with only one original?

I recently bought a 2002 Ford Windstar from a small dealer and he only had one key and remote for the vehicle. It didn't take me long to find a spare
remote and uncut key on eBay. I managed to get the second remote programmed with little effort, but it looks like the instructions say that I will need 2 working keys to program my spare key.
Is there any way for me to program my new key using only the single key that I have?

No. You'll have to take it to the dealer. You should/could have gotten something knocked off the price for only having a single key when you bought it.
After you get the new key programmed by the dealer, buy *another* key and program it yourself. That way, you'll still have two keys in your possession if you lose one, and you'll be able to program another key without having to go back to the dealer.