2002 mustang gt

I had a 1990 5.0 now I have picked up a 2002 gt with 17k on it. Question for the group. What are the low cost ways to add HP? or what are a few ways lowest to highest cost. I love the new car. I am not great with my hands so I have to have the work done.
much thanks
x-no-archive: yes
I would suggest reposting in rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang (I think I got it right). Get a feel for the group before posting and you can separate the asses from the knowledgeable.
IMHO, nitrous offers the biggest bang per buck but modern technology as far as engine mods has passed me by.... I'm still a cubic inch/carb guy in that espect....
Avoid the "trick of the week" like the plague.
I had a 1990 5.0 now I have picked up a 2002 gt with 17k on it. Question for the group. What are the low cost ways to add HP? or what are a few ways lowest to highest cost. I love the new car. I am not great with my hands so I have to have the work done. much thanks
On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 06:36:30 GMT, "Jim Warman"

lmfao carbs he failed fuel injection lmfao U GO GIRL
hurc ast