2002 Sable RCU

I've seen some post saying 'behind the wheel well, under the radio'. I just don't see it. I've pulled up that stiff carpet stuff as far as I could. Anyone been there?

says...

If you are talking about the Radio Control Unit: It is in the trunk, on the left side, on the back side of the left wheelwell, behind any carpeting. It's directly below the antenna.