Besides the ATC problem I'm having a problem finding replacement
parts.
PCV (positive Crank case ventilation)
#1 PCV Valve -- Who sells it? Where is it located??
#2 PCV Filter -- Where is it located, does it even exist on the Duratec 24 Valve Engine? Who makes it????
None of these two items were listed on a copy of Penzoil or Fram catalog books.
The car manual says to PCV Valve must be replaced after 100,000 miles. I'm going to ignore that recomendation and replace the cheap Valve and Filter parts every 30,000 miles, same with the automatic transaxle fluid, and fuel filter.
It's only a cheap replacement part and if they clog up, all the engine seals blow out and you need a new engine. So why not do it as cheap insurance?
dealer
But, what would cause it/them to clog?
Your driving habits?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Eastward Bound) wrote in

It looks like rockauto.com has your PCV valve (look under "emissions"). They sell a lot of Motorcraft parts. If you follow Ford's recommended maintenance schedule you will save yourself money and time. It keeps me busy enough.
Rodney