2002 Taurus

All of a sudden, my a/c blower stopped working. Anyone have any idea what could be the problem? The a/c comes on but the blower is doing nothing.

see my post about water getting in around wiper bay and shorting out blower motor

Also see my post on 5/19 about "97 Taurus - Rain Leaking into Ventilation Blower - Problem Found"
I'm not sure, but it may be the same problem. They used the same design on the 99 Taurus, good chance it hasn't changed.
The blower stopping may be due to the thermal fuse in the blower resistor assembly. If the resistors get too hot, the thermal cutout opens, permanently. The resistor assembly must be replaced. A water damaged blower motor could cause the overheating.
GT

idea what

nothing.