2002 Taurus AC/Heater fan only working on high

I have a 2002 taurus 6 cyl efi that the AC/heater fan only works in high speed. Whether using AC or heat it doesn't matter. Is there a separate fuse for the different fan speeds?

No... if like earlier models with base (non-automatic) heater/a/c, there IS a resistor assy in the heater box that fails
you pay..DEAL with it!
This is a non automatic control. Thanks for the input.

Heh... couldnt resist that
you pay..DEAL with it!

btw: there will be at least four wires attached to it.
you pay..DEAL with it!