2002 Taurus - Front defroster.....No Air!

Hello. My 2002 Taurus front defroster is not working. The blower motor is strong, but no air is hitting the inside windshield. I sprayed contact
cleaner on the controller switch which did not help. I tried looking
under the dash but I can not locate the air flow diverter. Any ideas? Thanks!