2002 Taurus power window failure

My wife's 2002 Taurus has power windows. Her windows failed to work. All four windows work when disconnected and powered by a separate power source. Replaced the switch panel, with a used one, windows still do not work. Replaced a relay under the hood, still, nothing works.

Is there a fusible l?ink or fuse in the wiring that I need to focus on? What should a continuity tester display while testing the switch

Any help is appreciated, thanx in advance.

Frank

Reply to
Frank from Deeeetroit

Frank from Deeeetroit wrote in news:7cace95f-61c6- snipped-for-privacy@er9g2000vbb.googlegroups.com:

sounds like you need to make sure you have power to the switchs before doing anything else. KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff

6-

Kevin,

thanx for the tip, will dig-up my tester and check. Will reply.

Frank

Reply to
Frank from Deeeetroit

Taurus Car Club - TCCA is the total resource for DIY info on these cars.

Reply to
repairman54