2002 Taurus power window failure

My wife's 2002 Taurus has power windows. Her windows failed to work. All four windows work when disconnected and powered by a separate power source. Replaced the switch panel, with a used one, windows
still do not work. Replaced a relay under the hood, still, nothing works.
Is there a fusible l?ink or fuse in the wiring that I need to focus on? What should a continuity tester display while testing the switch
Any help is appreciated, thanx in advance.
Frank

sounds like you need to make sure you have power to the switchs before doing anything else. KB

Kevin,
thanx for the tip, will dig-up my tester and check. Will reply.
Frank
Taurus Car Club - TCCA is the total resource for DIY info on these cars.
--
John
'07 GT 3 pedals