2002 Windstar dvd options

Can anyone tell me what options I have for installing an aftermarket DVD/LCD Monitor in a 2002 Windstar LE. It has the rear air and full overhead console. I have been trying to find a replacement console to
mount an LCD in, but have had no luck. If anyone has done this or know where to find what I'm looking for, I would be very greatful. Or if anybody know any other options I have, please let me know.
nichols snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

Have you check through www.crutchfield.com? They might have something direct, or at least some generic parts that might fit.
Have you just gone down to a local car audio store?
Im sure they know.