2003 Expedition Navigation System

I recently purchased a new 2003 Expedition with a Visteon Navigation/Radio system built in. I have since found out that you can not search for a new location while the vehicle is moving.
Does anyone have a work around for this problem?
Thanks, John S
@verizon.net says...

It's for safety. It's bad enough with people talking on the phone, eating, etc... Now add in using a keypad? Save a life and PULL OVER before playing with your toys.
Like the other guy said. Hertz NeverLost is the same way.
On 31 Dec 2003 13:02:12 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (DriveSpy) wrote:

Actually, the Hertz system now gives you a message stating that it shouldn't be done while moving and asking whether a passenger will do it instead. If you click yes to that (even if not true), you can enter a new address while moving.