2003 Expedition Navigation System

I recently purchased a new 2003 Expedition with a Visteon Navigation/Radio system built in. I have since found out that you can not search for a new location while the vehicle is moving.

Does anyone have a work around for this problem?

Thanks, John S

Reply to
John Smith

It's for safety. It's bad enough with people talking on the phone, eating, etc... Now add in using a keypad? Save a life and PULL OVER before playing with your toys.

Reply to
Andrew Rossmann

Like the other guy said. Hertz NeverLost is the same way.

Reply to
DriveSpy

Actually, the Hertz system now gives you a message stating that it shouldn't be done while moving and asking whether a passenger will do it instead. If you click yes to that (even if not true), you can enter a new address while moving.

Reply to
Thomas Arneson