2003 Explorer A/C problem

Have a '03 Ford Explorer (NBX). Last week I noticed that when the AC/ heater is on, air comes out of the dash vents no matter what I select on the instrument panel (floor, defrost, etc, etc...). Air also comes out of the correct vents, but always the dash vents.

Any ideas?

Reply to
kastnna

Sounds to me like a sticking mode door and its not closing completely one way or the other.

Reply to
Ford Tech