2003 Explorer NBX stalls

Hey guys,
I've got a 2003 Explorer (V8 NBX) with 50k miles on it. Occasionally it stalls out when coming to a stop at an intersection. I can put it
in neutral or park and it cranks right back up. Never had any warning lights show up.
I drive it everyday, but this only happens about once every three or four months. Any ideas? I've never had another vehicle do this so sporadically.
Thanks in advance.