2003 ford windstar keyless code

HI, I bought a 2003 windstar, the owners manual says the code for the keyless entry can be found on the "computer". We don't have the card in the owners
manual with the code so I have looked on the keyless entry module under the radio, I have pulled out the pcm and looked behind the front electonic module under the left front of the dash. I have not found any codes that are 5 digits. Has anyone run into this? Thanks!
--
munck

Did you look at the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) Module? It is located on the side of the central pod close to the accelerator pedal. You ahve to remove the utilit compartment and the surround to cee the module. You might even need to remove the module. It is possible the module is not labeled.
Ed