2003 Mustang Cobra - Oil leak

My 2003 Cobra recently developed an engine oil leak that I haven't been able to track down. It is leaking from the front of the engine near the power
steering pump, but it is engine oil, not power steering fluid. It only seems to leak when it is cold outside (30-40 degrees F. or colder) and only a few tablespoons for the first 30 seconds or so after startup, then it stops and doesn't leak again until the car completely cools down (overnight). Any ideas where the oil might be coming from?
Thanks, Steve
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 02:43:12 GMT, "Steve J"

I would look closely at the oil filter adapter to block gasket.
Lugnut
lugnut wrote:

Yes, the adapter gasket, a common problem on 4.6L engines. See: http://www.lincolnsonline.com/tech/00041.html
Thanks, I'll check it.

The problem was that thestud holding the cooler onto the adapter was not properly torqued. Without proper torque, the o-ring between the cooler and the adapter was not compressed, thus a leak. Thanks for the help.