2003 Ranger Rear Brakes

While checking rear brakes, I noticed r/r wheel had 2 secondary (long) shoes, L/R had 2 primary (short)shoes. instead of 1 primary & 1 secondary on each side. Has anyone come accros this? I called the dealer I purchased
from & was told its a new ford design! I say that is *&^%$#. I wrote to Ford in Detroit 3 months ago no reply. I think it is an assembly lin error.

you dont live in slave lake ??
lmfao hurc ast
In article

This is what happens when; lmfao U GO GIRL hurc ast
does your rear brakes.
He doesn't know a pitman arm from a ball joint, so how would he know a primary shoe from a secondary?
On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 04:30:17 GMT, aarcuda69062

hey neil u still stick broomsticks in fanbelts?? lmfao U GO GIRL
neil i heard you were president of usa once is that true ?
hurc ast

You know the only time I've ever actually seen anyone say that line, its been a very gay fat black man. Arm waving and finger snapping went with it.
If you're a gay fat black man from Canada, I can see why you're so angry...
JS
you go snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Does a front wheel drive Ford passenger car have a belt driven fan?

Didn't they cover that on Oprah?
On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:50:38 GMT, aarcuda69062

doe it have a fanbelt ?
hurc ast
lmfao stick in the broom bwhahahahahaha
holy flying projectiles batman hope u wear a face shield and bulletproof vest
i would like to see if workers comp would cover that
hurc ast
hurc ast
you go snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Never seen a "doe" with a fan belt, I've seen does with fawns though.

Huh?

What are you on about now boy?

Go right ahead and do it (what ever it is you're babbling about).
I'd call the dealer back and talk to the Service Manager. Something ain't right...

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 05:49:22 GMT, "Jim Warman"

lmfao it was done at sl ford