2003 Taurus Oil Leak

Our 2003 Taurus has an oil leak. The oil pan bolts drip a bit of oil and it runs down on the exhaust pipe and starter and smells. Any known issues? The oil filter is clean and dry. I don't want the dealer telling me it was
from somebody changing the oil because it wasn't.
--

Tom Line
tlineN0 snipped-for-privacy@iglou.com

How many miles on the car? Being a 2003, I would think the warranty would cover this.