2003 Windstar Disable Autolock

Is there a way to disable autolock on a 2003 Windstar without a keypad other than taking it to a Ford Dealer? I know that there was a method in the 1998 manual, but the key positions have changed since then and
I'm not sure if it still works even if I guess correctly.
Thanks!

This sort of question is answered in the Owner's Guide.....
See https://web.msslib.dealerconnection.com/RightSite/getcontent/myfile.pdf?DMW_OBJECTID 000c588035d7a7
Deactivating/activating the autolock feature
The deactivating/activating the autolock feature can be turned off by the keyless entry pad (if equipped) on your door or by your dealer.
To deactivate/reactivate the autolock feature using the keypad
Your vehicle comes with the autolock feature activated. To deactivate/reactivate this feature: 1. Turn the ignition to the OFF position. 2. Close all the doors. 3. Enter the 5-digit entry code. 4. Press and hold the 3 . 4. While holding the 3 . 4 press the 7 . 8. 5. Release the 3 . 4. 6. Release the 7 . 8. The horn will chirp once when the system has been successfully deactivated. The horn will chirp twice (one short and one long chirp) when the system has been successfully reactivated.
Regards,
Ed White
It clearly states " 2003 windstar without a keypad"
It doesn't have 1 !!!!!

OK, so the only other option is to take it to the dealer. At least this is how I interpert the statement in the manual that said "The deactivating/activating the autolock feature can be turned off by the keyless entry pad (if equipped) on your door or by your dealer." There was no other procedure listed. I thought the Owner's Guide seciton I quoted made that clear.
Ed
Ed