2003 Windstar mirror

Hi guys. My lovely bride whacked a pole and knocked the right side mirror off of the door. The shroud, mirror, turn indicator, and wiring seems fine. It's the mirror mounting that is broken. I realize that I probably have to get the whole thing, so I am looking for suggestions on where to buy. I checked the dealer today and found them a bit pricey. Any help? Thanks.

Reply to
jeff wald

car-parts.com

If you buy new, it's gonna be from a dealer.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic