2004 1.8 Mondeo LX

My car has a slight hesitency on pick up changing gears, Have re-newed plugs and HT leads to no effect, A diagnostic would cost 117 so am going to spend that much in any case if I carry on, Any suggestions
please.
On 1/4/11 5:31 AM, rover wrote:

Buy your own diagnostic equipment?
In the US, you can get OBDII readers for about $90 that connects to an iPhone. Perhaps you can get on like this or a standalone one for less than it costs for a diagnostic.
Jeff