2004 Expedition wreck - Total loss?

Hey,
It'll probably be tomorrow before I get the preliminary estimate back from the body shop.
I was wondering how much damage it takes to "Total" a new expedition.
My insurance co. said once it reached 75% of book value it would be totaled, but NADA does not yet have the 2004 values listed.
My dealer said that book value would probably be around 30,000 for mine.
I'ld like to hear from some body shop people about how much damage it would take to add up to the 22,500 needed to total it out.
thanks
The insure company will total a vehicle when the cost of the repair approaches the current market value of the vehicle including your deductible and the salvage value. The current value of a 2004 would be dealer invoice. If it is totaled they will pay you the current value, less your deductible, plus any state taxes in your state.
mike hunt