2004 F-150 Brake Fade w/ 4-Wheel Disc ABS, Adjustable Pedals

I've been pumping the brake twice to get a firm brake pedal when slowing down to a stop. This doesn't seem right so today whenever I was at a full stop I put more pressure on the brake pedal and could
feel it it go slowly down most of the way.
I'm not familiar with the new brake systems Ford is using and was wondering if this was normal. If not I can probably bug the dealer for a power bleed because they're still looking for their survey and the truck only has 1400 miles on it.
Otherwise I have to say this truck is the quietest vehicle I've ever rode in, no squeaks, creaks, rattles... nothing.
Normal, or should it be looked at? I can say that all of the older systems I'm familiar with that this would not be normal, but technology has a habit of getting way ahead of me so I wanted some opinions.
Thanks
On 15 Apr 2005 20:20:28 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

yup you are a tard
hurc ast
So HURT ASS...
...what's your diagnosis of the symptom I described, if any? I think I know what it is, but thought I'd get some more info.
hurcs diagnosis of your described problem is that " its prolly a ford wich maksit junk .get ridd off it an by a rice burner"

By all means, have the service department check it out... rather than tell them what to do, explain your concern. I firmly believe that many bad dealership experiences come from laymen trying to diagnose problems using insufficient experience, knowledge and information.
Supplying enough information for the tech to reproduce the concern is important.

Tell them what to do? Yeah, that'll work great. I just want to know what I'm getting into before I leap into it. Sometimes these problems are familiar.
Your statements have provoked some reflection, however. A good service dept. shouldn't feel threatened by someone who has some knowledge. Success for both parties in dealing with the situation is all in the approach. Disagree? Say "Thank you", walk away. Do more research to confirm or deny your stance. Not complicated.
And save your anger for the state motor vehicle services.