2004 F-150 Buzzing Sound?

I have the 5.4 liter engine supercab, four-wheel drive and abs all around.
Strange electrical buzzing sound coming from the front end while waiting at traffic lights with the trans in drive. It goes off and on
by itself, no relation to the position of the brake pedal it seems.
Any thoughts? Thanks
Do you listen to talk radio on AM?
CJB

Nope. Wondering if it has something to do with the power steering pump. Today it seemed I could poke at the source by moving the steering wheel back and forth at a stop. Still wondering.

ABS pump.

Is there a TSB on that?
Maybe just the cooling fan going on and off?
BTW, I always wonder why these newer vehicle problems show up on here. Isn't there warranty left on this?

Sure but here you can get an objective opinion from others with the same vehicle or experience. My experience with dealerships is that they really don't care for diagnosing these types of issues, takes too long to understand the customer's description and to repeat the symptom, and all for what could be a non-issue. If it's not in a recall or a TSB, fuggetaboudit! Can't say I really blame them. I just want to get along with them for the important stuff, and not acting like every little buzz and rattle portends the end of the world.