2004 F-150 Service Manuals

Anyone have any luck finding these?
No luck finding the factory service manuals, haynes, chiltons, or anything. Maybe I don't know where to look?
Thanks!
On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:06:43 -0700, sleepdog wrote:

Try helminc.com
Rodney
-

Look on Ebay for the Ford Service DVDs. Or try www.helminc.com
Ed
On 12 Apr 2005 18:06:43 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

lmfao i got mine from www.inford.com
they have them all
hurc ast
Try: www.helminc.com
kenny, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

"Sharon K.Cooke" wrote: > Try: > www.helminc.com > > kenny, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote: > > > > On 12 Apr 2005 18:06:43 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote: > > > &nbsp;> >Anyone have any luck finding these? > &nbsp;> > > &nbsp;> >No luck finding the factory service manuals, haynes, > chiltons, or > &nbsp;> >anything. Maybe I don't know where to look? > &nbsp;> > > &nbsp;> >Thanks! > > > > lmfao > > i got mine from > > www.inford.com > > > > they have them all > > > > hurc ast
Forget Haynes , chiltons etc Get a factory service manual from ford you can probably get 1 on ebay. I have bought the other manuals for problems i was having and they werent even mentioned in those manuals
On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 00:04:15 -0400, Bucksnort73 wrote:

Ditto on the factory service manual. Spring for the printed versions though. I don't care for my electronic service manual.
Rodney
-
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Wiring, emissions and service manuals at helminc.com come in at about $370. Haynes and Chilton are much cheaper but as indicated fall way short.
Thanks