2004 F-150 Supercab - "F" Code Assembly Plant?

Just curious, decoding the VIN for my truck the only two codes in the legend are "K" for Kansas City and "N" for Norfolk.

My truck was built in Dearborn according to the window sticker and has an "F" for the assembly line in the VIN. Is Dearborn missing from the VIN legend or is my truck in some way particularly special?

Thanks

Reply to
sleepdog

Dearborn is missing from the VIN Legend. They converted Dearborn to truck production last year after Mustang production was moved to the Auto Alliance Plant in Flat Rock Michigan.

Ed

Reply to
Ed White

Thanks!