2004 focus ZX5 electrical problem

I own a 2004 ZX 5. (60,000 miles) I recently noticed that my instrument panel lighting is not lit up along with my parking lights and license plate lights. The headlights and fog lights work, and the
brake lights work when the brake peddle is applied. I have checked EVERY fuse and all seem to be ok. I am wondering if the wiring harness needs to be replaced. Also inquiring if anyone has had a similar problem. I am beginning to wonder about the integrity of these Focuses.

YEAH!
Them freakin' pesky instrument dimmer switches. "Another Better idea from FROD!"
Check your owner manual.
'course I doubt we'll hear from you, if that's the case...
you pay..DEAL with it!