2004 Lincoln LS and Sirius

I have a 2004 Lincoln LS with the navigational system. I was interested in purchasing the aftermarket, dealer installed Sirius satellite radio, but they told me that it is not compatible with the
navigational system. Has anyone had any success in getting this combination to work? Any advice?
I appreciate you taking the time to read this message.
Thanks, Ray.