2004 Mustang GT rim sizes

Hi all, I am new to this forum, excuse the post.
I have recently bought a 2004 Mustang GT, standard equipment. To my taste, it is geared real low in the first four gears. Eyeballing the wheel wells,
it appears to me that it would accomodate taller rims. A quick visit to mustangworld.com and a view of some fan pics, revealed a 2003 Mustang Cobra with the below listed rims/tires. Could my auto accomodate this set-up? What are the implications? I live in a rural, mountainous part of NW NC. For the most part, the car, as is, suits me. My greatest thrill is romping up old Highway 16, blasting out of the curves into the straights, and recovering to take the curves. For Interstate use, I might want more speed.
Thanks for any help. Steve
19" 5 Zigen Hyper 5ZR Wheels (19 x 10 R, 19 x 8 F) Bridgestone S03 Pole Position Tires
First may I suggest you price the tires and wheels in which you are interested? The 245/45Z 17's that on your car are $150 a piece. ;)
mike hunt