2005-2006 Mustang V-8

Page 2 of 2
Whatever. What is important is it is developed well of above the 2,000 RPMs one runs at when dong 65 MPH. ;)
mike hunt

Thanks for everyone's replies. Mustang sounds better all the time. I've got to fly into Newark in two weeks. I think both Hertz and Avis rent Mustangs. I'll be in NJ & NY on business and then drive to Cleveland, OH to see relatives. Drop the car off there and fly back to Houston. Paul.