2005 Escape Hybrid

Hello

This is just a note to let everyone know what I'm doing these days..

I'm still selling stuff on eBay and I'm working at FinishLine Ford in Statesville NC.so if you need or know someone that needs a good deal let me know.we sell Ford, Lincoln, Mercury and all kind of pre owned cars and trucks.

We also have a $75.00 referral fee so if you send someone we will send you a check.

Thanks

Wayne

w_reavis(at)hotmail.com

You've been reported for spam to snipped-for-privacy@supernews.com