2005 Expedition pulsing brakes

I am getting a light pulsing when I press on my brakes above 30 mph in my 2005 Expedition with 9000 miles. I visually looked at all my rotors thru the wheels but they all "looked" ok.
Dealer time ?
Thanks, Lynn
Yes.... the conditions that create the pulsing pedal feel can be difficult to measure with specialized measuring devices..... they aren't something anyone would be able to see with the naked eye.
HTH

I feel sure he meant to say "withOUT specialized meas..."--like runout gauges/dials. s

Thanks for the clarification.
Jeff

Since it's a 2005 with 9K miles, it must be on warranty. I guess the question you're really asking is, "Should they be doing this?" The ansswer is "no."
So, take it back and make sure they fix it to your satisfaction.
Message from dh written on 2/4/2006 3:23 PM:

Brakes are typically excluded from warranty, aren't they?
My guess is that someone over-torqued the lug bolts at the last tire rotation and warped the rotors.
Warped rotors, especially at this low mileage are covered.... brake linings, generally, are not unless it is a part defect (not wear).

Jim, hope you are right; however, just a short time back, I couldn't get even Cadillac rotors turned/trued under warranty, and I was selling 15-16 current and one-year-old Caddies per week with under 20K miles on them. Was told If I'd take them back and knock a chunk off them with a hammer, they'd replace them then! s

Will do, thanks.
Lynn

Warped rotors are not always the cause of pedal pulsation. Lining transfer to a spot on the rotor can do the same thing, as can problems with the front hubs, tires, or wheels.